As far as the new standard ISO 9001:2008 is concerned the COFI s.r.l. management has pointed out the eight basic concepts which may be summarized as follows:
- Guidance towards Customer: goal of COFI is to get a satisfied customer; any action of the Company is aimed to locate its requirements and their fulfillment.
- Leadership: the leading function defines the unity of purposes and the address of the organization. Corporate staff constantly involved and operates in synergism for the goals set.
- Involving personnel: the whole organization is based on the exploitation of each individual capacity as to the operating resources by synchronizing them with the company efficiency.
- Approach by process: each activity is scanned and analyzed by means of its own process according to the latest management systems.
- Management systematic approach: each individual process comes together as a synergism into a single management system which allows either peculiar verification or global control.
- Non-stop improvement: basic purpose of the Company, which is continuously pursued through a careful training of personnel.
- Decisions made basing on facts: effective decisions based on data analyzing and information.
- Mutual profit relationships with suppliers: the Company and its suppliers maintain mutual profit interdependent relationships to make the most of their skillfulness.